Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Another trip to Lincoln - Another Spring Nats in the books

I'm a bit behind and I need to get ready for the Colorado Tour this weekend so I'll cut to the chase...

ProSolo


I finished P3 in the ProSolo behind both Chris's in the MX-5. I red-lit a faster run in Heat 3 but it would would have still left me hundredths behind Harvey and with a good gap to Fenter. I left a lot of time at the lights and with my 60/200ft times. That little MX-5 is killing me off the line - I'll need to improve here before the Finale. 

Championship Tour

I finished P2 in the Champ Tour in a large 21 car field. We had wet weather on Day 1 and Fenter stretched out a 0.8s lead going into Day 2. On Day 2, I made some damping changes and the car felt the best it had all weekend in Lincoln. I was able to match the MX-5 on Day 2 but had no chance over overcoming the Day 1 gap.

Here is onboard video from Lincoln:

No comments:

Post a Comment