Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Shreddin' Tires at the Mineral Wells ProSolo


It was a hot one this past weekend in Mineral Wells for the ProSolo, but the entry count was up over 200 and the courses were fun compared to the normal too-tight-too-slow ProSolo courses. I was able to pick up my second win of the season which gives me maximum points going into September's ProSolo Finale in Lincoln. I led after each Heat but couldn't find any time more time on Sunday morning in Heat 3. I sweated it out while my competitors time started to drop, but I was able to hang on for the 0.37s victory. 

See below for photos and onboard video:



Thanks to the Rutherfords and their large cameras for the great photos from Saturday!

............
Hot Day - spraying the tires during the driver change
Dad out on track

My onboard video:




Next up, Ali, the dog and I are off to the Colorado Championship Tour the following weekend. I'm looking forward to my first event at PPIR and the chance to practice the "Solo Nats" format one more time before the big show in September.

Thanks to Ali, my family and my partners for the support this weekend:




No comments:

Post a Comment